Advertise your wine business while you're parked around town...simply let this decal do the talking! Curious potential customers/members can scan your custom Quick Response (QR) Code with their smart phone and your personal website will automatically load and explain how you enjoy wines from all around the world, and they can too!
Decal will also be personalized with your website URL at the bottom. (Prefer your phone number or email address? No problem! We can do that too...just leave us a note in the comments section at checkout)
5" x 5" decals are printed with eco-friendly ink on a non-toxic indoor/outdoor water-resistant matte material and should last for many years under normal use. Colors may appear slightly different on screen compared to actual print.
How to scan QR Codes: If you have an iPhone with iOS 11 simply point your camera at the Code, click on the box that appears at the top.
If you do not have such option on your phone you can download a free QR Code scanner in the App Store.
BUY MORE AND SAVE! The more you buy the more you save when you order duplicates - Stick one on each side window and one on the back of your vehicle's window...don't forget your spouse's vehicle! (Be sure to save your receipt and check with your accountant because you can likely deduct the cost of these advertising tools at tax time!)
* * * * *
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Clean and dry surface area where decal is to be applied. Make sure no dust or debris is present.
2. Peel backing off sticker.
3. Line up decal where desired, and carefully apply the sticker from the middle out using your fingers and/or a squeegee (or credit card) to apply pressure and avoid/smooth out air bubbles.
4. Once decal is in place firmly burnish the entire area with your squeegee.
5. Carefully, but firmly remove the clear top sheet pulling at a 45 degree angle.
6. Smooth out any air bubbles with your finger, use a pin to poke a tiny hole into any stubborn bubbles that may remain.
HOW TO REMOVE: Carefully peel decal from surface. Use a warm hair dryer to warm up the sticker if necessary. Clean any remaining adhesive.