Felt Set Inspired by Baby Signing Time Volume 1: It's Baby Signing Time - Vocab & Graphics
Are you using the award winning Baby Signing Time Videos to teach children and families to sign? If so, I have the perfect felt sets to help reinforce their learning in another fun, hands-on, “learn through play” way!
Inspired by the Baby Signing Time videos, these felt sets are the perfect companion for DVDs, covering the entire Baby Signing Time Checklist, available with or without felt pieces for the vocab words. All pieces are backed by stiff black felt for strength, durability, and amazing visual contrast.
INSTRUCTORS: Ask your accountant about writing these off as a business expense. Plus, check out PayPal’s BillMeLater option for 6 months 0% financing on purchases over $100!
FULL DISCLOSURE: I am a certified Signing Time Instructor, however, these sets are in no way endorsed by or otherwise affiliated with Two Little Hands, producers of the Baby Signing Time program. While I am able to offer licensed characters as free bonus pieces, I am unable to sell them outright due to copyright.
Felt sets are perfect for sign language instructors, teachers, and parents alike. They make a great teaching tool and fun educational activity to enhance and reinforce learning at home with your child.
- Machine cut for extremely precise edges and intricate details
- 2+ layers of high quality, colored felt for durable pieces
- Amazing visual contrast that can be seen from a distance (great for teaching) and kids love the cartoon-like pieces!
- Sizes range from approximately 1.5″ – 8″; Shown on a 28″ x 22″ felt board in photos (not included)
- Colors or shades may vary based on in stock materials
- Other materials may be used in place of felt when necessary to add small details
- Assembled by hand in a smoke free home
- Recommended for ages 3 & up; Fun for all ages, but we always suggest adult supervision when small children are around.
- Sets are made to order, please allow 5-10 business days for shipping
- Felt board not included