Spunky little "domestic gangsta" baker girl with HUG LIFE apron is about to drop a new recipe on your ***!
This is a DIGITAL file ONLY - no physical product will be shipped. Mock-ups are shown as an example of ways you can use the graphic.
Includes TWO high resolution (300 dpi) PNG graphic files (one censored, one uncensored) that you can used for:
• Kitchen Towels
• Coffee Mugs
• Framed Prints
PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT PROVIDE SOFTWARE SUPPORT FOR ANY SOFTWARE PROGRAM.
Please make sure the format you need is included before purchasing as all sales of digital products are final. However, if you have any issues with our files, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Again, please note we cannot provide any support for your specific software.
BY PURCHASING DIGITAL FILES FROM CANDYLAND STUDIO YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU'VE READ & AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS.
Digital sublimation files include one non-exclusive personal and small commercial use license. This license does not transfer ownership of copyright.
- Use these files for personal and limited small business/commercial use
- Create physical finished products (i.e., t-shirts) for limited small business/commercial use up to 100 pieces. If you would like to sell 100+ items please contact us for a Commercial License
- List your finished products for sale online; Credit is not necessary, but always appreciated! (i.e., “Graphics by CandylandStudio.com”)
You May Not:
- Sell sublimation transfers of this design. Contact us if you need transfers.
- Modify, share, sell, or distribute these images or files in any way (including digitizing for embroidery)
- Trace, reproduce, mimic the graphics or recreate your own design using any parts of our design
- Use on any print-on-demand sites such as Cafe Press, Red Bubble, Zazzle, etc.
- Sell digital files, cutouts, stencils, or transfers of any kind (vinyl decals/iron ons, screenprinting, sublimation, etc.)
- Sell more than 100 items using these designs unless you have purchased a Commercial License upgrade
- Claim these designs as your own
- Use the graphics in any way that could be considered offensive, obscene, racist, etc.
If you're interested in creating more than 100 pieces featuring our designs, please contact me about an extended commercial use license.