This adorable flannel board set was created as a visual teaching tool for the song "The Pets I Love" by Rachel Coleman on Baby Signing Time Volume 1: It's Baby Signing Time. However, it's also fun for circle time, literacy activities, or just playing! Featuring cute traditional pets: dog, cat, frog, bird, horse, & fish along with coordinating vocabulary words.
Felt sets are perfect for sign language instructors, parents, teachers, home school, preschool, and more! They make a great teaching tool or fun educational activity to enhance and reinforce learning.
Uncut felt sheets can be carefully hand cut with sharp scissors. These are a great option for the bargain hunter that doesn't mind a little DIY! (Pre-cut options coming soon!)
- Polyester felt sheets are 2mm (thicker than standard craft store felt!)
- Designs are imprinted right into the felt
- Amazing visual contrast that can be seen from a distance (great for teaching) and kids love the cartoon-like pieces!
- Once cut, sizes range from approximately 3-6″
- Recommended for ages 3 & up; Fun for all ages, but we always suggest adult supervision when small children are around.
- Felt board not included
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
Candyland Studio is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to candylandstudio.com.